Monday, May 24, 2010

Ugh...vacation is almost over

Sigh, I hate to admit it but my vacation is almost over and I'll probably won't be posting anything by then. Before that, I'll try my best to finish my commitment on Maid-sama and then I'll leave you with the Summer Preview. Most probably, I won't be able to follow any shows during summer(but I really want to follow at least 2 shows) since real life activities comes first. Mattaku (Honestly), I have to put more effort in studying so that I won't get evicted if our college decides to remove students that wasn't able to reach the grade requirements. Worry not guys, even if I won't be able to make my usual posts you could catch me in.....


I just recently made an account in twitter so I'll posts my mini impressions there and you could read it if you want(you could see it in my sidebar). If I have the time I would really love to make a proper post here in blogger or wordpress but if not, twitter will do.

Oh btw, Maid-sama 08 would be released late since I have a commitment today and it's my enrollment tomorrow.

Thank you so much to people who took their time to read my blog even though my posts are sometimes a bit incoherent, thank you so much :D. I hope you would still read my posts in the future.

until then...

~ja

No comments:

Post a Comment