Saturday, June 27, 2009

Suzumiya Haruhi S2 - 02 & 03

OP:Super Driver by Hirano Aya
The OP sequence is certainly fun to watch, its really colorful but the song is not that catchy. I still prefer Bouken Desho Desho than this one.

Suzumiya Haruhi S2 - 02



Suzumiya Haruhi S2 - 03

Impression:
Sorry for the late posts but I'm quite busy this past few weeks since its the start of the new school year and our professors has bombarded us with a lot of homework.

I'm really impressed with the animation in the 2nd and 3rd episode because the colors are richer and the background is dead drop gorgeous. I enjoyed both of the episodes even though I'm familiar on what would happened because I've already read the novels. I really think that the decision of KyoAni to repeat what happened to the first episode of Endless Eight was quite good for it emphasized more the repetitiveness of this story but I think by doing that, people who haven't read the novels would be quite confused but I think they'll get it eventually. It really troubles me that the endless eight story is taking up most of the episodes of the season 2 but I still hope that we get to see the disappearance arc even fo just a couple of episodes.
I really liked the episodes I've watched because it has a lot of Yuki in it and I think in the future there would be more Yuki appearance specially in the disappearance arc. Sigh, can't get enough of Yuki and her lonely and bored face during episode 3.
I'm really looking forward to the next episode.
until then...
~ja

No comments:

Post a Comment