Friday, August 7, 2009

Suzumiya Haruhi S2 - 09 (AT LAST!!)


Impression:
Even though I know the ending of this arc, this episode has exceeded my expectations. The highest point of the episode was the music that they used at the end scene of the episode. I also enjoyed seing Haruhi getting worked up because of what Kyon said (I like her facial expressions there). The highlight of the episode is just about 5 min long since most of the scenes here are a rehash from the previous episodes.

I think KyoAni should have just aired the first episode and this episode for this arc, they have just wasted electricity and other valuable resources, what a waste. If you don't want your time to be wasted, I'll recommend that you choose one episode (ep1-8) and then watch this one.

At last, the endless eight arc has ended and we could now move on to some new materials. If I'm not mistaken, the next episode would be taken from the novel The Sighs of Haruhi Suzumiya and I hope the producers and animators are done with this kind of marketing stunts. With only 9 more episodes remaining, I wonder how would they be able to animate The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya unless they plan to have a cliff hanger and then we'll wait for another season which would be what? about 4 years again?? Yare, yare *face palm* ... -_-"

until then...

~ja

No comments:

Post a Comment