Friday, May 11, 2012

Aniblogtourney Round 2

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica - 11 - Large 34

So yeah apparently SiG passed the first round of the tourney and it left me bruised and battered. From people calling my site and my opinions shitty (uh is that suppose to be constructive criticism?) and pointed out that I don’t usually post much (ouch that’s true)…..now I know why this tourney have left many scars to the previous participants.

I really appreciate people’s comments, suggestions and feedbacks specially Metanorn’s coverage on my round that kept my spirits up and inspiring me to write more and to MotsuCQ’s suggestions (I’ve followed your advice…thank you!). Yes, yes, I’m trying to post something at least once a week (its really tough darn but I’m doing my best promise!). It was a close fight with Anime Strip since SiG only won by 5 votes and I really think Shizuo is more deserving to win since he/she updates more frequently but I’d be lying if I’ll say I’m not happy that I won :P.

Anyway, I’d like to thank the people who voted SiG and to my close friends that I forced to vote (haha!) and I apologize for the trouble <(_ _)>.

Konachan.com - 133415 sample

And the battle continues in the second round and I expect I’ll finally be butchered so I’m not keeping my hopes up that I’ll win (Eye Sedso’s site is WAY more popular than mine). Well, I at least I had fun (wwwwww why do I sound like I’m saying goodbye already my match is not done yet damn it!).

Konachan.com - 122707 sample“Would you form a contract with me?”

I guess its time to form a contract with Kyuubey if I want to win this time (wwwwww I wonder what’ll be my wish magic? Unlimited blog works?). FFFF--- Kyuubey you rat..offering me a very tempting wish darn it (if I won round 2 that means I’m already a mahou shoujo and accepted Kyuubey’s contract).

So if you guys like the content of SiG I’d ask you again to vote for me on the Round 2 match tonight!

until then…

~ja

No comments:

Post a Comment