Friday, January 23, 2009

Midterms are almost over....blogging resumes


I apologize for not posting anything for the past two weeks. Several days before the exams are very hectic so I wasn't able to post anything. The last day of my exam would be tomorrow and I have to study now or else I'm toast. By the way, Blogging will resume as usual just after the exams.

I'll be posting a super late 2008 Anime top picks after I've finished Kurozuka, Ga-rei, Kannagi and True Tears. I'll resume blogging Toradora and maybe Clannad. I'll also post a super long Winter Impression.

Oh God Mariya is so damn hot even though he's a guy -_-....(he's the one on the pic above). So far, the best winter anime I'v watched would be Maria Holic and Ride Back. I'll be posting my impressions asap so watch out for it. :D

until then..

~ja

No comments:

Post a Comment