Wednesday, April 29, 2009

First Impression: Tayutama ~Kiss On My Diety~ - 01 & Tears to Tiara - 01

Disclaimer: If I blogged the first episode that doesn’t mean that I’ll stick to it. It’s just that I want to give shows a chance before saying that they sucked.

Tayutama ~Kiss On My Diety~ - 01


Impression:
If I’m not mistaken this one came from a ero game so I’d been expecting that this one would be ecchi and full of fan service but wow, there’s hardly any fan service in the first episode so I’m quite impressed. The plot is hardly interesting; a goddess met a boy yadda yadda. Also there’s problem with the production and animation, it’s quite low. There are some scenes that the faces and eyes look weird and inconsistent and also the actions which suppose to be exciting didn’t excite me one bit. I think this another brainless show but still quite entertaining because of its silliness. Yuuri’s voice reminds me of Saito’s voice in Zero no Tsukaima and I did a little research and it turns out that Yuuri’s seiyuu is the same seiyuu as Saito which is Satoshi Hino. Every time Yuuri open his mouth I still think that the one talking is Saito.

There’s no OP in this episode but there’s an ending and I don’t quite like it and I easily forgot the song that I have to listen to it again.

Overall nothing worthy of praise except the fact that there is less fan service which is a good indication that the series might be good. I’m not impressed with the first episode so for sure I’m not gonna blog the next episode or the whole series but I’ll be watching the next episode to see if it could change my mind.

Tears to Tiara – 01
Impression:
Wow, a very interesting first episode coupled with high production value and good voice cast. The first episode revolves around Riannon getting kidnapped and being sacrificed to the demon lord Arawn and then her brother tries to rescue her. Arawn then defies those who resurrected him and frees Riannnon from their spell which leads to Riannon admiring him. There is a lot of action coupled with good animation but because of it only bit of the plot is revealed. The animation is really high in this series, everything is detailed so I’m expecting that the future episodes would still have good animation even if it would drop a bit.

The OP song is ok and seems appropriate for the series and the animation sequence seems to hint of what would come and it excites me. Btw, the girls in this series are so hot and they would form a harem with Arawn which is also a very handsome character, damn you Arawn having all those lovely chicks all by yourself. I like ED song more but the ending sequence is not that interesting.

I might blog this one since, I really liked it but let’s see. I know I’m so slow in watching and blogging these first episode of the spring line up but I’m gonna finish it and I’ll post my decision on what to blog. I think there would be 5 more first impressions and then I’ll decide what to blog. I’ll try to finish this by Friday so wish me luck.

until then..

~ja

No comments:

Post a Comment