Friday, October 30, 2009

Poof!! I'm back...again lolz...


I apologize for the very looooooong absence. At first it was because I'm quite busy with school work and then here comes the finals so yeah busy 2x. Then again I got addicted playing games in facebook and also I've devoted my time in finishing 'Final Fantasy Dissidia' and it was worth it good game btw. Oh I forgot to mention that I'm not always at home during my sem break mainly because getting our school cards are such a hassle because of some professors sigh...Imagine waiting for that classcard in about what? 12 hours? Another reason is I've enjoyed reading books specially the new ones like 'Hush, Hush" by Becca Fitzpatrick. So as you can see I have so many distractions so my interest in anime declined.

Anyway I'm back and blogging resumes after All Souls Day since our family has to go and visit our departed love ones.

My line up this season would be:
1.Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
2. Kimi no Tosoke
3. Kobato.

Oh gosh, I have to get caught up with a lot of things so I'll try my best!

Btw, I'm not gonna continue blogging Kampfer, I don't know why I enjoyed the frist episode. I don't like it anymore. Its mediocre and the story is so confusing.

that's all!

until then...

~ja

2 comments:

  1. yay!! btw, do you know who the girl is in the picture? the anime looks kinda interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh...sorry for the VERY l8 reply...school work is taking all of my time so yeah less blogging...
    anyway the girl in the pic she's Hanekawa Tsubasa and she's from the anime Bakemonogatari...it's a good anime you should try it...

    tnx for the comment btw and i apologize for my VERY LONG absence

    ReplyDelete