Friday, October 15, 2010

First Impression: MM! - 01




Help by Ayana Taketatsu
This is just so-so but I like watching the different facial expressions of the character

















Impression:
Actually this show isn't half bad, it might look boring from the promotional video and the summary but the story seems promising. I'm really surprised that there is only little amount of fanservice in the first two episodes of this series despite that it's an ecchi anime and I think that's a good thing.

We have Sado Tarou who wants to cure his Masochism so he asked help of the Volutary Club and Isurugi Mio decided to help him but the really funny part is even if she says she helps Tarou all she did was hurt him more. I really enjoyed seeing Tarou got beaten up not only by Mio but also in the hands of the cute Arashiko Yuno who doesn't like guys. This show really has an array of interesting characters like the sister of Tarou who has a brother complex and his mother who has a son complex. Oh let's not forget the surprise of the episode, someone Tarou knew but he didn't know he's a trap and a one hot trap I must say. Oh my, why does traps in 2D is so much cuter and hotter than the 3D ones I see on conventions.

I just love the character design of this show, Mio and Yuno just look so adorable. The animation is also not bad it's definitely above average so I could say good job to XEBECS I just hope the quality won't drop as the episode progresses.

I also had a chance to watch the second episodes and I think it was interesting to see the background story of the characters. So far it seems that this show doesn't hold back it's character development.
The bgm so far is so-so, I haven't even noticed it maybe because I'm enjoying the series. The OP song was so-so nothing worthy of mention but the animation that accompanied that was really entertaining, I really enjoyed seeing Mio XD. The ED on the other hand was cute but the song isn't that catchy.

Oh my, another tsundere on my growing list and I'm liking Mio so far but of course I also like Yuno she's really adorable. So far I'm enjoying the show so yep I'll stick with this.

Until then…

~ja

More-more LOVERS!! by Natsuko Asou
Isn't that catchy but the animation sure is cute XD





No comments:

Post a Comment