Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Otome Youkai Zakuro - 04 Quick Post

This week's episode of Otome Youkai Zakuro is just so full of 'Awwww' moments...


You know even if this guy is a man of few words...he's really sweet





Awwww....I feel bad for this kid. I gotta say her mom really looks hot XD







Awwww XD... it's so sweet of him. Dude please take care of Suzukihotaru alright?




Whoa! I never thought Suzukihotaru would look so hot XD Love the eyes





Oooh, things are getting really interesting. I wonder why are they after Zakuro?



Oh come on! Zakuro you're killing me here but still I like your 'tsun' side XD go get her Kei!



My favorite pairing in the series so far XD



"Futari Shizuka (二人静)" by Kana Hanazawa and Satoshi Hino
I love this ending song than the previous 2 ED specially with Kana Hanazawa singing it. Even though I can't understand the lyrics, the song feels like it's describing Suzukihotaru and Riken's relationship or more like they're singing their feelings out loud. Btw I love the violin in the OP (I'm such a sucker for instrumentals XD)

until then...

~ja

No comments:

Post a Comment