Sunday, January 1, 2012

Winter 2011-2012 Anime Preview

Our sources are: AniDB, ANN, MAL, Fansub Wiki and Moetron
winter chart
(Fall 2011 chart courtesy of Moetron)

18 Kyousogiga
Kyousogiga
Release Date:
December 10, 2011
Animation Production: Toei Animation
Trailer

Summary:
It's Kyoto, and yet it is not. A microcosm of peculiar origins, "Mirror Kyoto". A small incident causes a young girl, Koto, to wander into this world. She runs into a mysterious monk, gets chased around by a tech-obsessed girl, and heartily enjoys her chaotic and colorful new life, but meanwhile, out of sight, a certain plan is being set into motion… In this mysterious city where spirits and humans have been thrown together, the festivities are about to begin!

Impressions
Chidori3souske Not really impressed with the animation of the PV but heck it felt like they've already summarized the entire series in 5 mins and it sure hooked me. I'm just a bit wary since the director's looks like a newbie from the looks of his works. I think I'll check this one out for a couple of eps.
Hikaru Could this be another take on Alice in Wonderland given that our lead girl is transported to a different world in search for a peculiar rabbit? The surrealist art and the battle scenes have piqued my interest enough to give this one a try. The seiyuu cast isn’t bad but I’m not too pleased with the BGM. It doesn’t give the exciting feeling the scenes are showing.
Sid I really liked the trailer and the plot actually sounds pretty good. I really liked the artstyle and music. It seems like it could be a pretty solid series. It’s unique to say the least. Strangely enough after the long trailer I’m looking forward to it this season. Keeping this one on watch.

19 Busou Chuugakusei
Busou Chuugakusei Basket Army
Release Date:
December 22, 2011
Animation Production: Asread x Studio RF

Summary:
The story is set in August of 2026 at the Fuji Training Facility. Natori Touko, a third-year middle school student in the Eastern Private Defense Academy, is entrenched in field training with instructor Kamiya. It has been a harsh training regiment, but it is finally the last day. Kamiya proposes a extracurricular class under the name Newest Weapons Research. But then, an incident occurs that rocks all of Japan.

Impressions

Chidori3souske Arara...not much info about this series. Not really impressed with the summary but still a couple of episodes won't hurt.
Hikaru Girls and military huh? Reminds me of So Ra No Wo To which I haven’t seen yet. They are unrelated but I’ll give this one a pass...
Sid A mysterious force that invades Japan in the future and a private defense army has come to defend? Can’t say it is unique but I’m quite entertained by these army anime. I’m hoping for tons of action. I’m not expecting a great story, but I’m sure they can at least piece things together to keep it fluid. The only thing I’m worried about is the newest weapons research bit. It tends to be that only this “new weapon” can defend from the mystery army and basically everyone else just serves as a distraction. I feel so bad for the background characters…

20 GS
Mobile Suit Gundam Seed HD Remaster
Release Date:
December 23, 2011
Animation Production: Sunrise


Summary: Re-airing and remaster of the original Mobile Suit Gundam Seed.


Impressions
Chidori3souske Well I love Seed but its just another remastering so its a pass I've re-watched it a couple of times already but if its a sequel.....why not but I doubt it'll get a sequel.
Hikaru Why the need for remastering? The first one was good enough for me so unless there’s a difference in the plot, I won’t be watching this.
Sid Another remastering? Sorry but I’m not picking this one up. I might watch it at the end of the season after it has completely aired, but chances are I wont.

01 Natsume
Natsume Yuujin-chou Shi
Release Date:
Brain Base
Animation Production: January 02, 2012


Summary: The fourth season of Natsume Yuujinchou.


Impressions
Chidori3souske I've been planning to watch this one but.....ugh time constraints I could barely finish the shows I picked up last fall so yeah its a pass. Sometimes I hope I could control time T_T
Hikaru If you haven't seen any of the previous seasons, it's not yet too late to catch up on this remarkable series. Add that to its episodic nature and you won’t feel so left behind. Natsume Yuujinchou prides itself with a story about humans and spirits that will truly touch your heart. We still have the same seiyuu cast and I’m looking forward to its OP and ED themes which I have always loved as well.
Sid Hikaru makes me really want to watch this series after all the hype she is giving it. Unfortunately being three season behind wont give me enough to catch up before the winter season starts. So I’ll sadly give this one a pass. Maybe I’ll pick it up some time in the future when I have less series to watch.
02 POT
New Prince of Tennis
Release Date:
January 04, 2012
Animation Production: MSC


Summary: This continues what happened in the "Prince of Tennis ", after the end of the tournament . In "The New Prince of Tennis," Ryoma and the others (team members and teams they faced) begin a new adventure when they are the only 50 middle school students to be invited to the Japanese High School Representatives Selection Camp where only the top potentials in the Japanese tennis world train.


Impressions
Chidori3souske I didn't watch any season of this physics defying anime so yeah its a pass.
Hikaru So am I the only one who saw the first series? But even so, I don’t feel the need to watch its continuation so I’ll pass on this one.
Sid Never got into the original Prince of Tennis so I’m leaving this one out as well.
03 Milky holmes 2
Tantei Opera Milky Holmes 2
Release Date:
January 05, 2012
Animation Production: J.C. Staff


Summary: Second season of Tantei Opera Milky Holmes.


Impressions
Chidori3souske Didn't follow the first season so its a pass
Hikaru I haven’t seen the first season either and it looks really childish so this is a pass.
Sid Why did this even get a second season…? Seriously, why? Nej, nein, no!
04 Recorder
Recorder to Randoseru
Release Date:
January 05, 2012
Animation Production: Seven
Summary: Miyagawa Atsushi is an 11-year-old boy. Since he is 180 centimeters tall and has a grown-up looking build, he has always been running into troubles. On the other hand, his 17-year-old elder sister Atsumi is only 137 centimeters tall and has a childish looking build. Atsumi takes good care of Atsushi, who acts his true age.

Impressions
Chidori3souske A 11 year old boy who is 180cm tall (who is good looking to boot)? Whoa this is something new but I wonder what the story is about and where it'll be heading. I'm checking out a couple of eps.
Hikaru The height thing will always equate to Lovely Complex for me. Looks like a slice-of-life that I won’t be trying to watch.
Sid It’s different to say the least. I’ll give it a few episodes it might turn out to be a bit more entertaining than expected.Seriously though an eleven year old that looks like that? Reminds me of Hunter X Hunter…but at least that guy is in his teens. Supposedly.
05 Highschool dxd
High School DxD
Release Date:
January 06, 2012
Animation Production: TNK
Trailer


Summary: The story follows Issei Hyodo, a dim-witted, lecherous second-year high school student who is killed by a girl on his first date ever. Issei is reincarnated as a devil, and from that day forward, he serves as an underling of Riasu, a high-level devil who is also the prettiest girl on Issei's campus.


Impressions
Chidori3souske Oh would you look at that trailer....fanservice...over powered shounen who accidentally encountered a life changing event...busty girls....I'm having bad vibes here so its a pass.
Hikaru There was just too many scenes I’d rather not have seen in that PV. I’m totally dropping this out of my list.
Sid An ecchi action anime. Probably going to be the same as any other, but I’ll give it a go nevertheless. Can’t always judge an anime by its cover right? Or can you… I can’t remember.
21 Area no Kishi
Area no Kishi
Release Date:
January 07, 2012
Animation Production: Shin-Ei Animation


Summary: Believing himself to be useless at football, Aizawa Kakeru opts to become the manager of his school's football team, while his brother Suguru is its ace, and is even good enough to represent Japan. However, Kakeru may be harbouring a strong talent within himself that only Suguru can see, and the two often get into arguments over Kakeru's denial of his skills. Things are made more complicated with the return of Nana, an old playmate of theirs that Kakeru has a crush on. Join the brothers in their journey to the national and even international championships!


Impressions
Chidori3souske I'm not really fond of sports themed anime (except Chihayafuru) and the summary bore me so yeah its a pass.
Hikaru I’m quite picky with my sports anime. I’ve seen Oofuri, PoT, and Eyeshield 21, to name a few and none of them are about football. Based on an ongoing manga of the same title, Area no Kishi is from the creator of Get Backers Shin Kibayashi so this might actually be good. And I’m swayed to watch a series if one of my favorites are in the seiyuu cast so I’ll be giving this one a try.
Sid I’m not a fan of sports anime with the exception of Moshidora. I do like football though… but not enough to pick this up, sorry!
22 Zero no Tsukaima F
Zero no Tsukaima F
Release Date:
January 07, 2012
Animation Production: J.C. Staff


Summary: Fourth and final season of Zero no Tsukaima.


Impressions
Chidori3souske Nothing is really spectacular about ZnT's story but heck I love the pairing of Louise and Saito also I'm a sucker for tsundere that's why I like this series. I hope they really conclude the story this season....definitely gonna watch this.
Hikaru Of course I wouldn't miss the final season of ZnT. There might be a couple of fanservice here and there but the Louise-Saito pair is still interesting enough to keep me on my seat until the end.
Sid I’m glad Hikaru is picking this up because I haven’t watched the first three seasons so a pass for me.
23 Nichijou
Nichijou (ETV ver.)
Release Date:
January 07, 2012
Animation Production: Kyoto Animation


Summary: Re-airing of Nichijou.


Impressions
Chidori3souske I didn't watch the first airing so I'm not going to watch this one for sure.
Hikaru Haven’t seen the first version so I’ll pass.
Sid I already watched the original series airing so I’m not going to watch the ETV version.
24 Poyopoyo Kansatsu
Poyopoyo Kansatsu
Release Date:
January 08, 2012
Animation Production: DAX Production x Mebius Tone


Summary: A slice of life anime about the Sato family, who keeps a round shaped cat named "Poyo".


Impressions
Chidori3souske Looks like a kiddie show....pass
Hikaru As some may have noticed, I’m not fond of slice-of-life series so this is a pass.
Sid I’ll give this one episode. If it doesn’t catch my attention then it’s a drop.
06 Daily Lives of High School Boys
Daily Lives of High School Boys
Release Date:
January 09, 2012
Animation Production: Sunrise
Trailer 1, Trailer 2


Summary: Daily Lives of High School Boys follows the humorous yet "realistic" everyday life of Tadakuni, Hidenori, Yoshitake, and other students at a boys' high school.


Impressions
Chidori3souske The guy with glasses in the PV sounds like Kyon having a monologue with himself (well the VA is Tomolazu Sugita no wonder). It looks fun though I hope it'll get subtitles soon. I think I'll try a couple of eps.
Hikaru I agree with chidori3souske on her first impression about Hidenori. I found myself smiling as I watched that 6-minute PV. This may be a slice-of-life and the art is fairly simple but given the seiyuu cast and my curiosity about boys’ POV in anime, I’m giving this one a try.
Sid Sorry but this one is a pass for me. With all the anime out this season I don’t think this one will keep my interest long enough. I only see myself watching it a bit on off days. Other than that though, probably leave this to someone else.
07 Another
Another
Release Date:
January 09, 2012
Animation Production: P.A. Works
Trailer


Summary: 26 years ago, in a third-year classroom of a middle school, there was a student named Misaki. As an honors student who was also good at sports, the charming girl was popular with her classmates. When she suddenly died, her classmates decided to carry on as if she was still alive until graduation. Then, in the spring of 1998, a boy named Sakakibara Kouichi transfers to that classroom, and he grows suspicious of the fearful atmosphere in that classroom. In particular, there is a beautiful, aloof girl named Mei Misaki who wears an eyepatch and is always alone drawing pictures.


Impressions
Chidori3souske Oho~ P.A. Works is treading new waters by making a horror anime (I appreciate their effort)....this is going to be interesting. The down side is the OP song is being sung by Ali Project which songs I found horrid btw but hey maybe it'll fit the mood of this series. Also I wonder if this series is in the good hands of Mizushima Tsutomu. Sure he directed horror shows like Blood C and xxHolic  but with such disappointments  like Blood C (The first few eps disappointed me but I got to say the ending surprised me) I'm a bit wary on his works though Blood C isn't half bad. Definitely gonna watch this and hopefully I won't be disappointed.
Hikaru That was a great PV! I had chills down my spine as I watched it. Art looks good and the BGM was very effective in giving you that eerie feeling. I’ve never been so much into horror but this looks promising so I’m picking this up.
Sid It’s a horror, ‘nuff said. I’m watching this all the way through.
08 Rinne no Lagrange
Rinne no Lagrange
Release Date:
January 09, 2012
Animation Production: XEBEC
Trailer


Summary: Kyono Madoka is a 17-year-old girl, who loves her home town Kamogawa and likes to help people in trouble. She rides a robot called Woks in her jersey wear and fights against aliens.


Impressions
Chidori3souske Somehow the character design had appealed to me the main character is an eye candy. I've been looking for a good mecha anime and so far I haven't found any yet....maybe this is the one I'm looking for. The PV hooked me into watching this series so yeah I'm gonna pick this up.
Hikaru Girls in mecha are a win! Ran’s hairstyle and demeanor reminds me of Saber of Fate/Stay Night. But given those panty shots, I hope it doesn’t end up being mostly fanservice. I’m giving this a try.
Sid The trailer got me interested with the cute main character. She seems to be a bigger go-getter. Although I understand when a main character is confused by the sudden occurrence of aliens, I love it when they just gave over the fact and take action. I’ll give it give it a go.
09 BRS TV
BLACK★ROCK SHOOTER (TV)
Release Date:
Febuary 3, 2012
Animation Production: Ordet & SANZIGEN
Trailer 1, Trailer 2


Summary: BLACK★ROCK SHOOTER the animated series


Impressions
Chidori3souske Seems like this one would be a re-telling of the BRS series so I hope they could improve it on their second try. I'm a bit sad that its going to be only 8 eps with  such an eye candy animation with Sanzigen  in charge of the 3D fight scenes of BRS (They're the ones who animated the 3D suits in Tiger & Bunny). Oh I can't wait to watch this!
Hikaru I’ve seen a few minutes of the OVA before. The battle scene animation was fluid and beautiful but I didn’t really understand the story behind it. Will this short series enlighten me? For now, this is a pass.
Sid I watched the movie and found it to be decent enough. I figure they can do more with an entire series (rumored to be only 8 episodes though). I loved the art and music so even in the plot sucks it might still keep me interested. I see a lot of great wallpapers coming from this series.
25 Amagami SS
Amagami SS+
Release Date:
January 6, 2012
Animation Production: AIC


Summary: Second season of Amagami SS


Impressions
Chidori3souske Didn't watch the first season so its a pass.
Hikaru Haven’t seen the first one so this is a pass.
Sid I didn’t watch the first season because I dropped it. After the man-dog episode thing I lost all respect. Not going to even bother with the second season.
26 kill me baby
Kill Me Baby
Release Date:
January 6, 2012
Animation Production: J.C. Staff
Trailer


Summary: Kill Me Baby follows the comedic life of a typical school girl Yasuna and her assassin classmate Sonya. Sonya’s attempt to fit in often fails when her natural assassin instincts kick in and Yasuna’s attempt to be more friendly with Sonya often gets her hurt or intimidated. Kill Me Baby’s cute sense of humor will keep you wanting more.


Impressions
Chidori3souske The PV just annoyed me its not even funny. The summary isn't really interesting so I guess I'll pass on this one. 
Hikaru This was supposed to be a comedy series? I didn’t find anything funny in the PV so this earns an instant pass.
Sid I’ll give it two episodes max. If it doesn’t make me laugh at least twice I’ll drop it. Quite honestly though I’m going in with REALLY low expectations. I don’t see how many jokes they can really make other than Yasuna accidentally surprises Sonya and gets beaten up. Or Sonya doesn’t understand basic social grace and gets embarrassed. Show me more than that and you’re probably going to be pretty well Kill Me Baby.
27 Mouretsu Pirates
Mouretsu Pirates
Release Date:
January 8, 2012
Animation Production: Satelight
Trailer 1, Trailer 2


Summary: The story centers around a spirited high school girl named Marika. She keeps herself busy with the space yacht club and her part-time job at a high-class retro café. One day, two men suddenly appear and claim to be subordinates of her dead father. They demand that she assume command of the space pirate ship Benten Maru. A privateer ship's compact was made during a war of independence a century ago, and according to that compact, the ship must be inherited by the captain's next direct descendant. Marika finds herself embarking on a new life as a space pirate.


Impressions
Chidori3souske The first thing that caught my attention is the the music that was playing in the background which I found awesome and it was also being played when different ships are seen flying and shooting...it just made want to watch the series already. The story is really interesting and I think I haven't seen anything like it yet and this one came from the guys who brought us Macross Frontier no wonder the ships look so awesome. I like the line up of the seiyuus from the likes of Hanazawa KanaHorie Yui and Tomatsu Haruka there's a lot of reason to watch this series.
Hikaru I love Marika’s energy and the great CG. The plot sounds interesting and is pretty unique for me so I’ll be adding this on my list.
Sid Pirates? Space? Leading a ship? Seriously who would say no to this? I’m all game and a bag of chips.
10 Inu x Boku SS
Inu x Boku SS
Release Date:
January 13, 2012
Animation Production: david production
Trailer


Summary: The Shirakiin house's daughter, Shirakiin Riricho, who has a complex about being unable to live independently and unprotected, feels the need to move out and live on her own under the condition of residing in the mansion named "Ayakashi Kan." In this mansion, only those who have cleared a very strict examination could reside in it, and for each resident, they are accompanied with one agent of the Secret Service (S.S.). Although Riricho has rejected the company of the S.S., while residing in the mansion she finds out that the agent dedicated to protecting her is actually the Fox Spirit whom she previously rescued.


Impressions
Chidori3souske Seems like there's going to be a romance aspect to this series and add the mystery and supernatural...well I got to admit it looks interesting. I think I'm going to check out the manga and pick this one too.
Hikaru Lolis really are the trend these days huh? We’ve had Victorique (Gosick), Alice (Kamisama no Memochou), and now Riricho. With Yuuichi Nakamura and Mamoru Miyano among the seiyuu cast and Soushi being such a bishie, the only question left for me is the story… I'll try to see this one through to the end.
Sid Not sure how I feel about the supernatural aspect, but it is also a mystery according to the trailer. It doesn’t seem like it will be too bad and I’m definitely going to give it a few episodes before I make my design. The art is rather nice and the manga seems quite popular.
11 Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai!
Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai!
Release Date:
January 11, 2012
Animation Production: Feel


Summary: Segawa Yuta is a freshman of a university. He lost his parents when he was small and was raised by his sister Yuri. Yuta has been living alone since Yuri got married to a middle aged man when Yuta was a junior high student. One day, Yuri visited Yuta's apartment and asked him to take care of her three daughters while Yuri and her husband were on a trip. He unwillingly accepted the job but the plane Yuri took went missing. In order to prevent the daughters from being adopted separately by relatives, Yuta decided to take in all three girls. A life of a strange family in a tiny apartment begins.


Impressions
Chidori3souske The summary looks decent I think I'll try at least 2 episodes.
Hikaru Pass.
Sid I know I should have probably learned from my last experience Hen Zemi, but I gotta watch it. A non-high school anime at least deserves a shot. The plot doesn’t seem terrible either considering I’m quite fond of those “take care of abandoned kid” anime. I’m sure it will have its standard “girls living with guy” plot developments, but considering they are family I doubt it will be anything too awkward. Or it will make it more awkward. Either-or really.
12 Brave 10
BRAVE 10
Release Date:
January 8, 2012
Animation Production: Studio Sakimakura
Trailer


Summary: The story reimagines the legendary adventures of the 10 brave warriors assembled by the warlord Sanada Yukimura in the year 1600, in the middle of Japan's tumultuous Sengoku (Warring States) era.


Impressions
Chidori3souske Ah how I missed watching handsome warrior guys in action. This somehow reminds me of Rurounin Kenshin and the summary from the manga seems interesting and add those exciting fight scenes in the PV I'm gonna pick this up no to tell you the truth I'm picking this up for the handsome guys LOL.
Hikaru We'll be getting our dose of bishie goodness from Brave 10! And the seiyuu cast is jampacked with my favorites too! Even though this has some historical elements, it seems that we won’t be bored given those exciting battle scenes. This is definitely on my list.
Sid It seems like BRAVE 10 might be pretty fun to watch with all the action. The trailer’s rock music also got me a little excited. Plus it looks like some character might actually die. Is it sad that I either figure anime will have zero deaths or basically everyone dying? Nah. I’ll give it a go.
13 Aquarion EVOL
Aquarion EVOL
Release Date:
January 9, 2012
Animation Production: Satelight x 8 bit
Trailer


Summary: The story will take place 12,000 years after the first Aquarion television series at a city modeled after Hong Kong. A new cast of characters, piloting a new Aquarion robot, will fight enemies from another dimension.


Impressions
Chidori3souske Haven't watched the first television series but since its a new setting with new characters I think I'll give this one a try since like I said earlier I'm still looking for good mecha shows. From the guy that brought us Macross and Escaflown also Kannon Yoko who is the one behind the music of Macross Frontier, Cowboy Bebop and Ghost in the Shell....this series looks promising. The robots on the PV also looks awesome btw(No wonder its being animated by Satelight). I think I'm going to pick this up.
Hikaru For a mecha series, I didn’t see much of the expected battle scenes from the PV. A pass for now.
Sid I haven’t watched the first television series so I’ll sadly give this one a pass.
14 Senhime Zesshou Symphogear
Senhime Zesshou Symphogear
Release Date:
December 26, 2011
Animation Production: Encourage Films
Trailer


Summary: Humans have been menaced by mysterious monsters called "Designated Aberrant Disaster: Noise". Tsubasa and Kanade are a popular vocal unit "Twei Wing". They wear the new weapon "Symphogear" and fight against Noise to save the earth.


Impressions
Chidori3souske The girls and the costumes sure are pretty but the story isn't unique, if only there's an available PV my views might change oh well *shrugs*. The main draw for me is probably the line up of seiyuus from the likes of Mizuki Nana and Aoi Yuuki other than that there's nothing spectacular. I think I'll try a couple of eps. After Watching the PV I have to admit the fight scenes are really interesting and  with music as the protagonists weapon well I'd say I'm totally sold! Add the fact that Mizuki Nana will voice the main character.
Hikaru Pretty fighter girls on the frontline to save the earth. I have a penchant for music-related anime so I might give this title a shot.
Sid Earth saving anime against mysterious monsters. It isn’t original, but it still has a shot. I’m expected this anime to have quite a bit of action and explosions. Both of which I love. I’ll give it a shot, but my pre-viewing senses tell me it wont be any better than average.
15 Nisemonogatari
Nisemonogatari
Release Date:
January 8, 2012
Animation Production: SHAFT
Trailer 1, Trailer 2


Summary: Sequel to Bakemonogatari


Impressions
Chidori3souske Oh good lord....look at the illustration on the official site...short haired Hitagi and Nadeko and long haired Kanbaru and Nadeko...lovely illustrations my mouth is already watering GOOD JOB! Well I'm a fan of Bakemonogatari so yeah...definitely a must watch.
Hikaru Those who loved its prequel Bakemonogatari wouldn't dare to miss this sequel! Another definite must-see for me.
Sid Why would anyone assume that I wouldn’t pick this up? It is the sequel to an anime I consider in my top three. I’ve been dying for this moment and was absolutely shocked when I heard about it. I’m planning on re-watching Bakemonogatari before starting this one. For anyone who hasn’t seen Bakemonogatari what are you waiting for? Seriously stop reading this post and go watch it.
16 Ano Natsu de Matteru
Ano Natsu de Matteru
Release Date:
January 10, 2012
Animation Production: J.C. Staff
Trailer 1, Trailer 2


Summary:


Impressions
Chidori3souske We don't know anything  about the plot and the PV didn't gave a clue so I'm assuming this is a slice of life show with romance. Well the character design is lovely I'll give it that but I wish they gave us any clue about the plot.  Probably the main draw of this series is that the one who will be directing this is the one responsible for AnoHana, Nagai Tsuyuki-san. I love AnoHana so yeah this is probably one interesting series and hopefully it'll make me cry too. I think I'll check out a couple of eps.
Hikaru The introduction about their story in summer was definitely from Asatte no Houkou, another J.C. Staff production. Sadly, there wasn’t much we can get from the PV so this title goes to my waitlist.
Sid I’m expecting quite a bit from this considering it is a new romance comedy from the makers of Toradora which some of you may recall is my favorite romance of all time. Hopefully this isn’t one to disappoint.
28 gokujo
Gokujyo
Release Date:
January 2012
Animation Production: TBA


Summary: The silly, slightly risque comedy is set in the halls of a high school girls' dormitory where there are no rules and anything goes. A beautiful girl named Kurihashi Minami transfer to the girls' high school Gokurakuin ("Gokujo") from Los Angeles, and she plans to rule Gokujo with her cuteness as her weapon. However, a girl named Akabane Aya confounds Minami's plans on her first day there, and Minami deals with the unpredictable life on this campus.


Impressions
Chidori3souske Eck...ecchi from the looks of the summary. I can't find any info on the animation studio producing this even the staff behind the production. The only name I recognize from the seiyuu is Hikasa Youko. I don't know....maybe I'll try a couple of eps.
Hikaru No ecchi for me so this is a definite pass.
Sid More ecchi anime I assume? I’ll give it an episode or two, who knows it might surprise me. I highly doubt it though, so expect a drop.
17 Smile Precure
Smile Precure!
Release Date:
Febuary 5, 2012
Animation Production: Toei Animation


Summary: The next installment of the Precure! series.


Impressions
Chidori3souske Haven't watched any Precure shows so its a pass.
Hikaru This type of mahou shoujo may just be something for the younger generation. A definite pass.
Sid I honestly gave the other Precure a shot, but I couldn’t even finish it. I don’t think I’m picking this one up either.
(Thank you Sid for allowing me to repost this! Be sure to check out AA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment