Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kara no Kyoukai 5....incredible, marvelous, awesome...wow!!!


Ok this will be quick 'cause I still have to finish my Chapter 3...
OMG!!! As usual Kara no Kyoukai is still awesome!!! The animation is superb, the fight scenes, camera angle...etc... it's all still awesome, marvelous!!! I think this is the best Kara no Kyoukai film so far (it's even better than the 3rd one can you imagine that...). The last movie was also cool but there were not enough fight scenes but there were some things that were cleared up. Azaka made an apperance and on the preview she is so moe!!! I just noticed that Shiki, in this movie, she smiles a lot and she has cute antics here. Wow......I'm speechless...its just too awesome. I hope you watch it :P...
(btw I forgot to mention that there were a lot of blood and gore in this movie.....so bloody but so cool!!! LOL)
until then..
~ja

No comments:

Post a Comment