Monday, February 23, 2009

Suzumiya Haruhi-chan - 02 & 03

Suzumiya Haruhi-chan - 02


Impression:


It's a lot funnier than the first episode and I'm surprised that Kadokawa released it earlier 'cause I thought it would be released in a weekly basis.

Wtf? Hahaha!!! Yuki playing ero games...priceless. I've read from Sankaku Complex that the girl in the ero game was Nagihiko Fujisaki from Shugo Chara. I find it an odd choice for an ero game since, I know Nagihiko is a male. Anyway Kyon is also funny specially when he has the ability to spurt out semen out of his mouth..LOL.

Btw..Yuki with earphones is so cute...

Suzumiya Haruhi-chan - 03

Impression:

I really missed Haruhi's antics...

LOL...Palmtop Lion of Hapiness...a massive species change of Tenori Taiga...

Good thing Kyon is still the punching bag of Haruhi...

Ambulance girl Yuki is so kawaii..I hope I can also see her earphones..

Sigh...I still want the season two of Haruhi. I think Kadokawa released this one to ease or appease the angry mob that Kadokawa made because of their shit marketing.

Yare...yare..*face palm*

until then..

~ja

No comments:

Post a Comment