Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas! & Updates...


Merry Christmas to all of my readers and also to those who passes in this site!! Here's Haruhi, Asahina, and Yuki giving you guys presents. I hope you guys will have one memorable and enjoyable Christmas (Well, I did have one memorable xmas experience, imagine cooking for about 6 hrs straight when you could just order out...sigh I'm so tired -_-").



I'm planning on making reviews of the following movies:
Unlimited Blade Works
Macross Frontier: Itsuwari no Utahime (The False Songstress)
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 1st
Kara no Kyoukai 7:
Satsujin Kousatsu(Murder Speculation) (Part 2)

OVA:
Hellsing Ultimate7


Finishing TV Series:
Otome Youkai Zakuro
Panty & Stocking
MM!! (?) If I could caught up on it...


Whoa...that's a LOT. Hopefully I could finish them all before school resumes again. Wish me luck guys.


Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Maligayang Pasko again to all of ya!


until then...


~ja

No comments:

Post a Comment