Monday, December 20, 2010

Ore no Imouto - 12 (FINAL) Quick Post

<span class=<span class=
<span class=
Something is definitely wrong in this picture...Kyouske can sense it. Somehow as I watch this I miss the bitchy Kirino





<span class=
Mom: "Yesterday, when Dad was watching you work, he tried to take a picture and got mistaken for a stalker!"
Sometimes I wonder if Kirino's dad is a pedophile


<span class=
Is that it Kirino? You're last life counseling is as simple as this?


<span class=
Oh the old Kirino is back...I've missed you for just a moment


<span class=
"*Gasp* Why in the world is my friend in the midnight release of an eroge?!"


<span class=<span class=
Kyouske: "Stay away from me you homo!"
This part is hilarious! :))


<span class=
Oho~so you and Kyouske could understand each others circumstances...


<span class=<span class=
*Applause*
How could he shout something as embarrassing as that? Just look at the crowd who's already misunderstood the whole situation


<span class=
Hehe...Kuroneko is still calling Kyouske Nii-san. I agree, how can Kyouske gather up a LOT of patience just to keep up with Kirino


<span class=
Kirino is soooo jealous


<span class=
Oho~what is it Kuroneko? Could you please call me Onee-chan?


<span class=
<span class=
What now? So the last time wasn't that embarrassing? I was really fooled by this one I really thought that she's also collecting ecchi magazines but it was a different matter entirely...


<span class=
<span class=
A hesitant Kirino is really cute XD


<span class=
I like it when the producers added this eroge like routes it's really funny :))


<span class=
Oh my, she's going to America and she won't be back until high school....that's just so sudden and....sad :(


<span class=
Yeah why so sudden Kirino?


<span class=
Kirino: "It's none of your business if I go away...Don't tell me you're going to tell me not to go now? I've already got everything packed and you don't like me anyway, and I don't like you either!"


<span class=
Kyouske: "I don't have any reason to stop you. Go just go! It's got nothing to do with me"
Oho~So now it's Kyouske's turn to turn on his 'dere' mode


<span class=
That gotta hurt fro Kirino. It's like Kyouske doesn't give a damn about her


<span class=
<span class=
"Why won't you stop me DAMMIT?"
I think that's what's currently in Kirino's head while she slaps and kicks Kyouske



<span class=
Yeah just tell him what you really feel!


<span class=
<span class=
Eroge: "Tell me not to go Onii-chan! If you say so I won't go anywhere. I can reach my dreams anywhere, but I can only be with you here...."
Awwww, what a very good timing. The game speaks of Kirino's feelings. That part was just really touching...



<span class=
<span class=
And when he thought that Kirino has already left him....



<span class=
She pops up at Kyouske's back..


<span class=
Yey!! Now we have a happy ending! I wonder what will be the 'True End' I hope it could make me cry and it'll have a more lasting impression.


<span class=
Awwww, Dad somehow admits he's gonna miss Kirino if she'll go to America


<span class=
Ha! I honestly gonna miss that look =3


<span class=
Kirino: "You kept pestering me to go so much it got me really irritated and annoyed. Even though you had nothing to do with it"
Oh really? You never learn do you?


<span class=
Oh he doesn't want to admit it but he's very happy that you decided to stay :D


After all the drama...
<span class=<span class=
<span class=<span class=
<span class=

<span class=
That's more like it encore!! XD I want a spin off series: "My little sister's friend can't be this cute"


<span class=
Kirino: "You know...The life counseling...isn't over"
*Giggles* Admit it Kirino you like the company of your brother :))


<span class=
And thus, another torturous adventure awaits Kyouske...

This series ended in a very high note but somehow it didn't have a lasting impression so I'm hoping the 'True End' would fix that. I have enjoyed blogging and watching it every week and it's kind of sad that it already ended. I'm definitely gonna miss the bitchiness of Kirino, the cuteness of Kuroneko and Kyouske's brotherly acts.

Watch out for my review of this series hopefully I could finish it tonight...

I really want a brother like Kyouske and a sister like Kuroneko...

until then...

~ja

No comments:

Post a Comment